Friday, March 16, 2007

Volunteer Scheduling Update (or...TPS report)

Hi Bike Library volunteers:
I'm in the process of setting up an online calendar for scheduling volunteer hours. Now that Cody's Americorps position is over, we'll have to try to make sure that enough volunteers are showing up at the right times to keep this project going. We'll be talking more about this in the next few weeks, but for now I'd appreciate it if everyone could make sure I have an e-mail address that you check regularly. You can either give it to me at the BL (I'm there Saturday mornings) or send an e-mail to me: jenbedet@hotmail.com. The schedule in the sidebar is a work-in-progress. Hopefully it'll be fully functional by the end of March.
Thanks!
-Jen

(Sorry for such a boring, practical post... Here's a picture of my bike to cheer things up!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thats a good looking unit!

Thanks for all your calendar works, too!