Monday, November 20, 2006

Please Help!


I just found out that the City is going to give us some space behind the wall in the John Wilson Building. We need to move on it immediately, so a work crew is being put together for tomorrow (Tuesday, November 21). I'll add details as I get them. Anyone willing/able can send me an email (cody-g@ncjc.org) or call me (325-6359) or just show up.


Here's the plan: Steve & I will do a couple salvage runs in the morning. Brian will join us after noon to move all the remaining, repairable bikes from the bus depot to the new space within the John Wilson Building. Steve & I will probably start rolling around 10am. We could use help loading the truck and doing some on-the-spot stripping of good parts. After the salvage run we'll need help moving bikes. Please, help us if you can!

Thanks!

No comments: